This can be worn throughout the year
• Black or grey traditional trousers or knee length skirt/pinafore dress
• White polo shirt.
• Dark purple sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with Peacehaven Heights logo. These
can be brought at www.brigade.uk.com/direct
• Plain black flat shoes or boots.
• Plain black, grey or white socks/tights.
Fashion trousers such as jeans style trousers or leggings are not permitted
Trainers or multi coloured shoes or boots are not permitted
• Purple and white checked dress or black/grey traditional shorts.
• Black or white flat sandals.
Flimsy or multi coloured sandals or flip flops are not permitted
PERMITTED JEWELLERY – One pair of small ear studs (must be removed for PE), Wristwatch No other items of jewellery are permitted.
Nail varnish, make-up and tattoos are not permitted.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named. Also try to ensure any bags brought in are small and easy to store as our cloakroom space is very limited.
There is a small bank of spare jumpers/PE kits for those families in need.
Please contact Jenifer Alalawi, our parent support worker.
The following items are essential items:
• plain white t shirt
• plain black shorts
• plimsolls or trainers
• Jogging bottoms